Sr. Engineer Sales-PnI
Posted date: 18- Dec
EXPERIENCE : 2 - 4 YEARS
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : Diploma or Degree in Instrumentation(preferred)
INDUSTRY :Process Control/Control Valve company experience must
NO. OF OPENINGS : Vadodara, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Delhi (1 at each Location)
CLASSIFICATION : Sales and Marketing Jobs
JOB TYPE : Full-time
KEYWORDS : Process control Instruments, Field Instruments, Control Valves, Valve positioner, Volume boosters, Air Filter regulator. I/P converter
1. Candidates should have experience in Sales for any of the range of products -
Field Process Control Instruments, Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges, RTDs, Thermocouples,
Pressure Transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, DP Transmitters, Process Indicator
and Controllers, Electro pneumatic Positioner (E/P), I/P Converters, Valve accessories.
2. New client & application development. Generating sales in the assigned territory,
Track competitors, Penetration of entire product range in assigned territory.
3. Handling Dealers, Customer prospecting, providing technical support to meet customer
needs, make presentations to customer Ensuring customer satisfaction, Present papers
to technical forums/Consultants.
4. Track competitors, Generating sales (Direct and through Dealers), Dealer network
5. Developing new markets for products, Brand promotion, Identify key differentiators in assigned territory.
6. Estimation and Costing, Techno-commercial negotiations order finalization and other Pre-order correspondence. Etc.
7. Responsible for overall marketing activities for MIEPL and allied products range, Identifying sales opportunities and devising marketing plans.
8. To attain sales objectives on basis of sales target and enhanced customer base.
9.To follow-up for the payment & ' C ' form collection.
10. Additional Responsibilities related to "Process Instrumentation(PrI)" and "Automation" may be considered at candidates will on a partial Target consideration basis.
In order to apply you may leave a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to refer the opportunity to someone suiting the qualification criterion